Branding is important for any business, from a dental office to a carpenter, a daycare center to a superstore. A brand, in short, is the impression you want consumers to have regarding your business — so a brand is really an idea. However, to convey a brand, marketing professionals rely on logos, taglines, mission and vision statements, customer service standards, and tangible items. If your dental practice does not yet have a logo to unify your online and in-person image, consider investing in one. MDPM has excellent graphic designers and reasonable rates. If you already have a logo, put it into action in your community.
Here are a few hot tips for integrating give aways into your dental marketing plan.You’ll find these items and others in the MDPM marketing specialties store for dentists. Low-cost items are great for handing out at events and schools, while items of greater value can be gifts for smile makeover, dental implant, or full-mouth rehab patients.
- Embroidered blankets are great for snuggling up at football games or by the campfire.
- Sweatshirts are perfect for weekend wear, when your patients are out and about in the community.
- For summer, consider spill-proof cups and water bottles.
- Coffee mugs are a staple! Keep nice, logo’d travel mugs on hand for referring doctors and patients.
- T-shirts are a must-have, especially if you cater to kids and young adults.
- Pens will be well received and freely shared among your patients and potential patients.
- Rent a booth at community fairs and hand out logo’d toothbrushes, tongue scrapers, and floss.
- Talking to elementary school kids? They’ll love pencils with tooth-shaped erasers!
- Invite local realtors to a wine and cheese party, and give them logo’d bags filled with gifts and special offers for new homeowners in your area.
- Send ID holders with your logo to the local high school football team, and offer to make their mouthguards in school colors.
- Donate miniature soccer balls, imprinted with your logo, to the high school soccer booster club — they can fling them in the stands during games.
- Become involved with city sports, and supply the coaches with gym bags featuring your logo.
If you need help with branding and marketing your dental practice, call Modern Dental Practice Marketing today at 972-781-8861. We can analyze your dental website and discuss your local marketing efforts, then strategize to improve your results.